Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A photo - finally!

It's been a great week so far.. lots of action on the work front and ahead of schedule for once.. nice feeling (too bad it doesn't happen very often though!) I'm still waiting to develop some of my photos from the weekend escapade at the play.. shall post them on as soon as I get a chance.

In the meantime.. I would be curious to see any thoughts on this photo. Firstly it would be great if someone could guess what it is!



I'll give you a clue - it's not a fireworks display.. think closer to home.

2 comments:

deola said...

lovely blog

oliriki said...

Thanks deola :) Just getting started in the blogging space. Have visited twilight too.. loved some of the poems!

I think you may enjoy this book I came across.. the Universe and the Mad Butterfly .. it's written in verse and quite thought provoking