Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to work

Back to work today (yes, freelancers do have work times too!) Spent a great day yesterday catching up with my friend from India. It always amazes me how calm I feel after I talk to him.

I'm writing an opinion piece on the SA 2009 elections for a paper in Europe at the moment and came across some really interesting articles over the weekend papers. One in particular in the Sunday Times by Paddy Harper was great - it was titled "A promise for every voter".

I loved the twist in Sizwe's Zuma cartoon on his cartoon blog - it always intrigues me how the general public fall for politician promises so easily and so consistently.

I know I promised to post some of my photos on the site (yes Ray the nagging will eventually work!!) - will get them up by the end of the week - promise!

No comments: