Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday, Friday!

It's Friday at last - not sure what I'm happy about considering this whole week has been like a weekend for me.. it's been great! Yesterday I just decided to take a complete break and not feel guilty about it - it was great! Think I needed the holiday actually.. am raring to go - off to take some photos this weekend .. will definitely post them on the site as promised when I started this venture earlier this week!

Pratish - liked the Obama Kenya cartoon on Wonkie... lol - not sure they'll fancy the paternity testing joke there though :)

R & S - see ya tmrow evening for dinner.. shall bring the shots from my last trip to Argentina for you.. Please sms and let me know if Nikita is coming too so I can bring her baby stuff! Have fun and catch up soon!

No comments: