Monday, September 15, 2008

My first day

So I've finally gotten off my cute behind and decided to start writing a blog - hopefully this will last for more than just a few days - I am determined to stick at it though! So a little about me - my name is Olga and I'm originally from Brno in the Czech Republic.. have been living in Africa now for the last 12 years and loving it.

There have been many interesting experiences here over the last decade and I hope to share some of these with you and my thoughts on current residence in South Africa. Workwise for those who don't know me I write under a pseudonym for a variety of international papers - largely on subjects of current affairs and topical local news.

Enough for today - at least it's a start to this process.. chat again soon!

No comments: